Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dear All, Thanks!!



The time is about 1am now,
where I just came back from L'Oreal Cash Your Dream Contest,
with a still exciting mood!!
Am I the one that went away with Rm10,000?
No, I am not the one...
But still, I am very happy with it!!
I knew I got a lots of caring friends beside me through out all the contest,
I knew a lots more friends from the contest,
I got 1 best friend with her boyfriend that help me all the way to set up my props and even be one of my performer although she dislike performance...
I got an advisor that give me opinion and encouragement from all over the begining,
I received many blesses to wish me luck...
I knew I had done my best and I am satisfied with that!
I just want to thanks all the people around me,
YOU GUYS ROCKS!!
Although I did not went off with the RM10,000 to go on with my small little dream,
but I promise! I will keep on fighting!
Thanks for letting me know, I am always surrounded by love!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Special Thanks to:
Fish & Ronnie - Thanks a lots my dear friend!! I dunno how to express my grateful towards you, but what I want to say is, thanks for standing besides me, help me, assist me when I was so misrable...

L'Oreal & MYC - Thanks for giving me an opportunity to perform my dream...I gained a lots of experiences and confidence from it!Thanks Bruce, Daniel, Jason and all the MYC & L'Oreal staffs!! Thanks for assisting us in order to make us complete the show...

QQ - Thanks for giving me so many idea and opinions...You are the one that keep builting my confidence! Thanks a lots beauty!:P

Maggie - Thanks for coming all the ways from PJ to watch my show...I really appreciate it!

Last but not least, I want to thanks all my freinds!! You guys play an important role in my life!!You guys let me know no matter how, you guys will be always on my side!! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!

No comments: