Saturday, August 11, 2007

AnGrY & DiSsApOiNteD!!

Today is my last day in Johor,
so my gang decided to hang out for the last day...
While we were having breakfast in the coffee shop,
I heard a news that really make me feel ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED!!
The things is like that:
"Last Monday, some naughty students had scribbled some rude words & picture in Chinese on 1 of our school building's wall....
I had heard from my gang that this incident had brought some Malay newspaper came to our school to see and report....
Then today my gang told me the skol had proven that the incident was not done by our skol students, it was done by others skol's students.
BUT because the headmaster said she had to explain to the Ministry of Education, and some1 have to responsible for the incident. Therefore, she "requested" our teacher to simply find a student to kick out from the skol so that she can explain to the Ministry!!!"
WTF!!!She think who is her???What actually she treat students as?Just because of have to explain to the Ministry of Education, she is going to sacrified a student?!!!
As an educator, this is the attitude and ONLY solution she can think to settle this incident?? Sacrified an innocent student?!!! Of course my teacher won't agree with her!! Well, I will see wat the action she take to settle this incident as a so called "educator"!!

Conclusion:
Madam, I really feel ashame for even being one of ur students last time!!
PLEASE really consider the consequence when u make a decision!!
Think for others and put urself in the shoes also!!
Wat will u feel if next time ur children told u that they had been kick out from the skol because their hearmaster hav to find some1 to carry out the responsiblity??
Somemore ur decision MIGHT really influece a student's future, dun simply destroyed ANY of ur student's future!!!

No comments: