Monday, August 6, 2007

I am Back Here...

Finally it is mid term break again!
Suddenly found that this trimester flies very fast;
It is already 7 weeks pass without informing us!
Why I post my updates here instead of another space of mine?
Haha..It is because I found that I actually neglected this blog of mine for about 1 year time,
therefore I decided to post somethings here...
What had I done for the pasting 1 year?
I still remembered when I post the last article in this blog,
it was the time that I was going to my last trimester in my foundation year,
and now, I already in the second semester of my Beta Year...
Last sem, I really quite free and relaxing;
After class, went back to cyberia(the place I stay);
Have a nap before start cooking dinner,
Online after having dinner,
and sleep around 12 am...
That was the life I had last sem,
it looked simply and nice but it was kind of meaningless too...
What I did for this sem until now?
This sem life seem more intersting if compared to last sem..
Firstly,I joined Yoga class...
I have to go for the class every Wednesday,
althought it just 1 hour class,
but it really tired man!!
The Yoga postures that the instructor shows to us sometimes is quite difficult to do,
but the instructor can do it well....
Secondly,I joined DJ club...
DJ Club is kind of nice,
it just like a board for us to know more ppl...
And what is more happy is we got a chance to on air!!
That is shiok!!
Although we have to prepare the on air material,
but all of us really enjoy the process!
Lastly, I realised that I had taken too many subjects this semester which make my life is full of assignments...
Even though the life now is kind of busy and I don't really have much time to sleep,
I like the life now as I felt that the life now is more intersting!!!
Aza aza fighting!!

No comments: